The brands have already launched fashion advances for summer 2020. Colors, fabrics, designs, accessories and more. All trends of the new season.
When the cold begins its withdrawal, the brands launch their advances for the hot months and advance the keys to fashion for the new season. After taking a look at the European catwalks, we tell you what the spring summer 2020 trends are. Colors, styles and tips to put together the looks you should add to your wardrobe.
Spring Summer 2020 Trends
Fashion 2020 is already reaching the windows of Argentina. With a color palette that does not go unnoticed and a strong commitment to different prints, spring summer trends are completed with a lot of denim, monochrome looks and designs with retro details that recover the style of the 70s and 80s.
Fashion clothes for women
Here, some keys to fashion colors and designs that will be used in the new spring summer season:
- The looks for the last part of the year come with a bright color palette in bright and cheerful colors such as orange, yellow and fuchsia, for example.
- Intense and varied colors will be combined with different types of prints. You will find options for all tastes: floral, animal print, polka dots, plaid, batik. The monochromatic ensembles will also be strong.
- The tops and short t-shirts, combined with palazzos, shorts (especially white and jean) and wide, decontracted skirts, return with force. The proposal is to assemble super versatile sets.
- In keeping with a trend that started strong in 2018, most brands continue to bet on basic shirts with prints, phrases or inscriptions. They are a must have essential.
- In addition to palazzos, cropped or “capri” pants and cargo type designs return. For the night, the oxford and party shorts are back.
- The sporty or sporty chic looks and the bohemian or boho chic style will be all the rage in summer clothes next season.
- For the night, the garments come with sparkles, metallic and many transparencies. They will be the touches that distinguish the elegant clothes in the hot months.
Bohemian looks are back
The combination of fabrics and prints prints the stamp of a trend that will mark the pulse of summer 2020: the boho chic style and the urban touch will reign in the hot season.
Long skirts, camisoles, tunics, fashion dresses printed with various types of fabrics combined in scraps. Anyway, looks colorful, relaxed, feminine and with many fringes and other details that reinforce a decontracted look.
Fashion blouses: back to the 80’s
Shoulder pads and sleeves are going to be a hit this season. They are two characteristics that we will see in the shirts, in the blouses and even in the dresses. The key will be to add them to cloth garments with beautiful fall, so that they are not exaggerated.
We will also see in the main brands seventies airs, especially in casual chic looks. The 2020 fashion will bring ties, gatherings, knots, necklines and flared sleeves, always integrated to balanced and wave teams.